2019 Sizzle Slam Tournament
Sizzle Slam 2019 Information and Rules
The 2019 Sizzle Slam Tournament will be held June 14th - 16th at Memorial Park in Appleton, WI. We will create Wisconsin's premier girls fast pitch softball tournament! We will drive value for our tournament partners! Entry forms are available by clicking on the link on our homepage.
The latest, most up-to-date Sizzle Slam brackets can be found here!
1. 2019 Sizzle Slam Registration is $400.00
2. Held at Appleton Memorial Fields
3. Pool then single elimination bracket configuration
4. Awards for 1st & 2nd place - 4 game minimum guarantee
5. Two umps per game
6. Big Concession Stand
7. 8U, 10U, 12U, 14U, 16U+ a. The birthday cutoff is January 1. Teams shall have player birth certificates readily available upon request of the Tournament Director. Questions of age eligibility shall be brought to the attention of the Tournament Director. Such matters will be investigated and resolved as quickly as possible. A team found using an ineligible player will forfeit all games the ineligible player played. The forfeit score shall be 7-0 for tiebreaker purposes.
8. Refund Policy
a. If the tournament director must cancel the event prior to the start date, all teams registered will receive a full refund within 10 business days. Once an entry fee is paid for the event, there will be no refunds issued for teams who withdraw for any reason. If the event is cancelled due to inclement weather or field conditions, refund credits will be issued as follows:
i. 0 games played: Full refund.
ii. to 2 games played: Half refund.
iii. to 4 games played: No refunds
9. Game Schedules. The tournament director will release the Official Schedule for the event on the Tuesday prior to the tournament weekend or sooner if possible. Teams must be prepared to play in any of the time slots for the scheduled days of the event.
For the most up-to-date rules for the tourney, please check out the Rules page.